I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by LIVING WHAT YOU LOVE. Thanks a lot for the nomination, I really appreciate it. You guys should definitely check out the blog, LIVING WHAT YOU LOVE.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
I started my blog as a work (design and photography) portfolio on March 2nd, 2018. But since then the blog content changed a lot and I started writing about some of my experiences and stuff that I wanted to get out. So I used my blog as a platform to do that and its been working out really great since then…. Blogging also helped a lot from recovering to some extent from my mental health issues.
If you are just starting out as a new blogger, Welcome to the community.
If you are gonna blog, try to make it fun not stressful. Feel free to open up and share your views (after all that’s what a blog is for). Try finding a niche in which you are comfortable and once you know the rules of the niche, don’t be afraid to break it, because that’s how you create (Don’t learn to copy, learn to create)…
So just think of a topic you can relate to and…… That’s it, just go with it.
HERE ARE THE NOMINATIONS…………..
- Talk Of Heart
- My kind of beautiful
- Adi’s Wings
- My Life with PTSD & Bipolar
- My Introverted Life
- Just me
- This is my Silence
- This Beautiful Life
- God Makes All Things New
- Jess of Earth
- Swerve Strikes Again
LOTS OF LOVE… XO